What Lies Below; Chapter 1; Part 3 - Trending News Live

Trending News Live

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday 5 November 2017

What Lies Below; Chapter 1; Part 3

<Lin>: I'm sorry for your loss, but if he was worthy of being chosen by you, I'm sure he is still here, with us, in the Li- a rumbling can be heard from underneath a Goblin body, and as the 2 ghosts turn around, Ghosts sees his Hunter, and while he was a little worse for wear, he was still alive. <rkhm-205>:Haven't failed me yet, ya Golf Ball. the Hunter laughs softly, before coughing due to the dust and rust that was previously covering his unconscious body. As Ghost flies to RKHM, he immediately begins to repair the damage. And as he tries to reply, his voice is breaking, in a tone that's half crying and half laughing <Ghost>: _For Traveler's Sake, you're such an idiot. Stubborn, too. <rkhm-205>:Damn right, Ghost! It's one of my more charming qualities. The Hell are we, anyway? he asks as he pulls a screwdriver out of his leg <Ghost>: Still under Medical Center, I think? It HAS been around 2 days, possibly 3- <rkhm-205>: 2 DAYS?! MAYBE 3?! HOW CAN'T YOU TELL?! <Ghost>: My scanners are all on the fritz. I can't get a fix on our exact location, my internal clock and compass are screwy right now, same with my long range radio... <rkhm-205>: Ok, so you can still fix me, and you still take 5 hours to open doors. Wonderful. <Ghost>: Hey! While Ghost was angry, Lin stiffled a laugh at the joke, and as Ghost finishes his repairs on RKHM, the Exo stands back up. <rkhm-205>: Alright, let's go find my brother. **he begins his search, the metals from the differing machines clanking, crashing, and scraping into one another. All the while, a hidden camera is watching, ever-vigilantly, and reporting back to whomever runs this net rediscovered underground facility beneath Venus. [END ENTRY CHAPTER] TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2:CHEATING THE SYSTEM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages