Looking for a long term, literate, marvel RP Buddy. - Trending News Live

Trending News Live

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday 4 November 2017

Looking for a long term, literate, marvel RP Buddy.

I’m a girl. 26F but I’ve been really into writing guys lately. I’d be especially interested in writing Thor (shipping with either Bruce, Loki or Tony. ) I’m into post-ragnarok, post avengers, AU, whatever you’re interested in. Or Peter Parker (shipping with Tony Stark, Wade Wilson or Flash Thompson) I’m down with high school or older.

As long as there is a story building things can get heated or not. I’m a pretty easy going person, but I’m best as guys with crushes on other guys or girls (Pepper, storm, x-23, captain marvel, whateverrrrr)

Kik: kanyeeerp please message me with the opening on a scene, and we will go from there! ❤️❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages