[Update] In and Out (of keto) - Trending News Live

Trending News Live

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday 5 November 2017

[Update] In and Out (of keto)

I think this is my first r/keto post (lurking for a few months) and just want to say thanks for all the support, ideas, inspiration. I’ve lost 30 lbs in 2+ months, and feel so so so much better overall.

I hit my goal weight last week of 150 and decided to keep keto-ing because I felt great, didn’t really miss carbs, and hey, it’s working for me so why stop (bumped my calorie intake up a good bit though).

I’d been curious though about how it’d feel to eat carbs and drop out of ketosis though so yesterday I actually made myself eat carbs. A scone, some toast, bread for a fish burger and the kicker of fries. I felt fine for the most part until the fries, a bit bloated but nothing too crazy. I did a urinary test and definitely am out of ketosis at this point but today hopped back on the keto train. I definitely feel better following the keto “diet” and plan to keep going with it as a lifestyle.

Just wanted to share my experiment and results, has anyone else had a similar experience once they’ve reached their goal?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages