Some things I haven't seen anyone mention about tonight's episode... - Trending News Live

Trending News Live

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Some things I haven't seen anyone mention about tonight's episode...

Just to get all my points I wanted to talk about across, I'm gonna break this down into a numbered list.

(1.) Did that "faux poisoning scene" with Kai and everybody look like it literally broke Bev? I mean, her facial expressions and just everything...totally believe she is mentally broken down.

(2.) The dinner scene with Ally and Ivy felt a bit telegraphed. Maybe that was the point but I wish it would've been more surprising.

(3.) The quotes in this episode... "That was the most beautiful story I've ever heard," "doubters get no cookies!" "Divine ruler." There's so many more that I'm forgetting but this season is just so amazing with these and now we get this goldmine.

(4.) So, Winter is just essentially a punching bag now. She is just defeated and has nowhere to turn it seems.

(5.) Come to think of it, every character is going down the path of breaking except Gary (!).

(6.) ,,, takes another bite of Manwich I think I've forgot the rest. This was an amazing episode.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages