KMK Part 2 (actually part 2): Revelation - Trending News Live

Trending News Live

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday 4 November 2017

KMK Part 2 (actually part 2): Revelation

The Kings krowd around D loc as he’s on the floor having a seizure

Daddy X: What the fuck???!! D wake the fuck up!

Richter: Oh shit

Tax Man: LOC WAKE THE FUCK UP MAN!

Lou dog: That fuckin tuba man… Shit..

Pakelika is freaking the fuck out, running in huge circles holding his head with his lanky ass arms. The Kings are in an absolute panic

Tax Man: We.. fuck.. I gotta call 911, I’ve never seen D fucked up like this

Daddy X: Shit… I’ll hide the bongs

Lou Dog: Weed’s legal now you dipshit! Tax Man, make the call!

Tax man runs off to find a phone, but suddenly, D loc wakes up and stands up, eyes lookin like a veitnamese dude that slurped too many spicy noodles.

D loc:

I’m D loco!

I sip hot cocoa!

I won’t fuck a bitch if the bitch

is a broke ho!

All the Kottonmouth kings froze. Their jaws hit the fucking floor when D busted out those sick lines.

Richter: Yo… what the fuck? You won’t fuck a broke ho? Fucks gotten in to you man???

D loc:

Life ain’t what it seems

It ain’t no fuckin dream

So get a grip

Up on your shit

And make sure your pipe’s clean!

Daddy X: Holy fuck!! Bust out another one!

D loc:

Its me and my skate, skate

In this world of hate and confusion

I sweat all day to create an illusion

Or a fantasy yeah that's what you call it

You can be a bong tokin alcoholic

Bobby B: Hold up hold up, keep this fool high, I gotta lay some tracks down on this shit

Tax Man: I think I’ve got a better idea...

Richter: We’ll get RIPPED!

Daddy X: Woo! Lets get this session on! KINGS BLEND!!

The kottonmouth kings start frantically packing bowls and bongs, rolling joints and blunts, sprinkling kief on the top of everything.

Lou Dog: Everybody grab your lighters

Kings in unison: Ola ola ay!

All the kings spark up as the screen cuts to a montage of all the kings smoking the living shit out of all the weed



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages