iPhone X and Apple Pay - Trending News Live

Trending News Live

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday 5 November 2017

iPhone X and Apple Pay

Is anyone else getting an issue with being unable to add a card to Apple Pay on their iPhone X? I️ switched from iPhone 7 Plus, and it works fine there. Tried all the normal troubleshooting steps. Reset, hard reset, restore, set up as new, restore from backup, and even got the Genius Bar to provide a replacement. But it still gives me the same error.

The error: “Could Not Connect to Apple Pay: Apple Pay is temporarily unavailable”

It happened on iOS 11.0.1 and 11.1 both before restoring from backup (I️ set up as new initially). I️t still allows me to add a card on my 7 Plus so it doesn’t seem to be an Apple ID authentication issue. And with FaceID, it doesn’t allow me to setup the passcode when setting up Apple Pay.

The Genius Bar people told me to wait and see if it gets fixed in a future update, but it doesn’t seem to be a common problem as I’m watching others setup ApplePay on their X’s without a problem.

I️ turn to you, r/apple. Any help would be appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages