I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but all of my games look terrible and I'm so done. - Trending News Live

Trending News Live

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday 4 November 2017

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but all of my games look terrible and I'm so done.

So many of my videogames look terrible, and I have no idea why or how to fix it. I've multiple times changed a bunch of Nvidia Control Panel settings but it doesn't seem to do anything, I've tried DSR as well but once more I can't see any difference. Sometimes it makes my games run slower.

Album

Specs:

EVGA GTX 1070 i7 4790k ASUS 24" 1080p Monitor

I've just done a clean install on the most recent NVIDIA drivers and reset the NVIDIA control panel, so it's all clean. I really have no idea what settings to use, and have no idea how to use the control panel, Geforce Experience and the in game settings all together. Please help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages