F for M! An Intense Cheating/Affair Pounding. Intense & Hardcore Sex! - Trending News Live

Trending News Live

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday 30 October 2017

F for M! An Intense Cheating/Affair Pounding. Intense & Hardcore Sex!

Scenario/Roleplay Starter: On a normal Thursday night me and my husband had been at the dinner table when we heard a ring at the door, opening the door to find you, my husbands brother. You had gotten into a fight with your wife and needed a place to stay for awhile, your brother insisting that you stay as long as you want as long as you don’t cause any trouble. You had been a very attractive man and in past conversations I had with your wife all she could talk about was the massive cock you hid in your boxers. I had been a hot blonde with decent yet firm sized boobs but what was the most attractive part of my body was my ass, it had been almost impossible to resist, it was beautiful and plump, almost like a pillow. It was now Saturday and over he past two days sexual tension had sparked between you and your brothers wife, you two hadn’t had sex yet but whenever you two were out of your brothers view you would make out intensely and allow your hands to explore each other’s body, finding it hard to stop from having sex right then and there. At about 7pm I had exited from the shower, being dressed in a bathing suit like one piece which had long sleeves, which had also been revealing a lot of my ass. I then got into bed with my husband and attempted to have sex with him, quickly stopping after he failed to get hard, which happened often, but either way it had been disappointing considering it was only about 7 inches hard. After he was sound asleep at about 8:30 pm I walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge as I stared around for something to drink, trying to cool my lust filled sex drive and craving for a monster cock.

Hey everybody, sorry if this starter sounds kind of lame at the moment I’m just pretty tired at the moment but wanted to get this post in before I fell asleep, in hopes of waking up to responses. This will be a very sex based Roleplay that I would like to be very intense and hardcore. Sort of like a Dom/Sub Roleplay just that I’ll only be submissive to a certain extent, not 100% submissive, so like both characters will be neutral like, both having there moments☺️. I would like a bit of buildup before rushing right into the sex, just a bit, just in hopes that it would add to the sexual tension and craving for each of our characters.

I will send you a picture of my character when you message me, PLEASE make your first message a response to my prompt, if not I may not respond. Your second message can be a description of your character along with the size of his cock(between 13-16 inches and as thick as a water bottle❤️).

My kinks: FORCE, Rape, ANAL, Facials, CREAMPIES, Hair pulling, SLAPPING, CHOKING, Rough, SPANKING, Deepthroating, Mouth Fucking, ASS/PUSSY EATING, Doggystyle, 69, Degradation, and Cheating. (The ones capitalized are my favorite, in more likely to stick around if you include my capitalized kinks during our Roleplay)

My limits: Animals/Beastiality, Scat, Piss, and Gore.

My Kik is VaneTheRpQueen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages