[M4F] Young Boy Looking for Assertive Succubus or Spidergirl [Para/Detailed] - Trending News Live

Trending News Live

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday 28 October 2017

[M4F] Young Boy Looking for Assertive Succubus or Spidergirl [Para/Detailed]

I am looking for some descriptive para scenes that have dominant or switch succubi or spidergirls taking what they want from young teen boy adventurers (15-17).

In this scene I will be playing one of those young adventurers who is just beginning his journey to greatness when he encounters your character.

 

I like imbuing my scenes with a good story to go alongside alot of the lewd things that will occur. That being said I have a strong preference towards scenes with a more insidious plot behind them.

 

Kinks

Restraint Play, Oral Play, Breast Play, Hypnosis/Mind Control, Femdom, Tit fucking, Latex, Handjobs, Sounding, Prostate Milking, Dirty Talk.

 

Please only message if you can do detailed para (10+ line posts).

 

Kik is AlpheusBernheart

I also have discord, should you prefer that instead.

Discord is: Alpheus Bernheart#6319

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages